Thursday 19 February 2009

A new beginning...

Today felt like the start of something good. I have now told everyone that matters to me about my forthcoming novel "Bree McCready and the Half-Heart Locket" and it is beginning to sink in that this is really happening! Writing has been the only thing I have really wanted to do with my life and having this fantastic opportunity means the world to me. Thanks to everyone at Strident Publishing for their support and enthusiasm - Alison, Graham and Keith. I have to wait now until August to see my book in print but it is starting to feel real now and there are some fantastic opportunities between now and August to keep me going..

5 comments:

  1. August can not come quick enough. Well done. Big love as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the luck in the world, happy writing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all so proud of you, perhaps the dream of me retiring in luxury is not a dream after all.Any chance of a signed FREE copy
    Love Mum&Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching and learning from you every step of the way. What a legacy for your niece! Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Hazel, what an impressive achievement, Heather xx

    ReplyDelete