Friday 14 August 2009

The best night of my life!


Thankyou to everyone who came along to the launch party for "Bree McCready and the Half Heart Locket". It was a wonderful night. The best ever. I would like to write a lengthy blog entry outlining all the great moments but I am absolutely shattered! I have run on empty today, getting along on pure happiness but it has suddenly hit me that I need to stop for a minute. Tomorrow is another hectic day, book signings and the book festival in Edinburgh. I am looking forward to it immensely but I think it would be wise for me to have an early night.
So, here are a couple of photos from last night to keep you going and I promise there will be more soon. Thanks again to everyone, especially team Strident who are the most terrific people on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment