Monday 16 March 2009

My manuscript


My friend Caroline is using the story of my journey into writing as part of a college project. We have had a lot of fun taking photos - I can't remember ever laughing so much! I really like this one of my printed manuscript with my heart locket draped over it. It looks just like the half heart locket in the story (except my one is silver and Bree's is gold).

Seeing the pages of my story coming out of the printer really hit home how much hard work has gone into this. It's a bulky piece of work - and this is the edited version! It was so fantastic to see it all down in print - a real goosebump moment. I can't imagine how I am going to feel when I see the completed version with a front cover!


Silver locket by Julie Hyslop - http://www.juliehyslop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment